Tuesday 5 November 2013

Halloweeeeeeeen!


Halloween day!


By Matthew Caldwell


Halloween is WILD at P5C. Everyone is dressed up in the greatest costumes. First everyone had to look around the school in our maths hunt. When you found a maths question you would figure it out and find a matching letter to help complete the secret Halloween message. Nearly everyone was dressed up from ghosts to zombies, oooooooo creepy. The gruesome recipes are horrific I think I am going to be sick at how gross they are. Last but not least is the party, we had good food and games! Amazing! What an exciting Halloween.


Here are a few of our favourite Halloween Jokes:

·         “Doctor! Doctor! I’ve got a strawberry stuck to me.”

“Okay, I’ll get you some cream for that!”


·         What does a skeleton say before dinner?

Bone appetite


·         How do you make a witch itch?

Take away the W




 

 






 






















 

No comments:

Post a Comment